3 Aberdeen Street Perth
RTO Number 52355
1. Entry Requirements: The questions in the Learner Guide MUST be completed as per confirmation email instructions.
2. Participant Punctuality: Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your course start time to register and have your ID, USI and pre-reading checked. Participants who arrive more than 10 minutes after the scheduled start time will not be allowed to enter the class and will need to pay a further 50% rescheduling fee to reschedule to an alternative class date.
3. What to bring: Photo ID, your USI and a pen. Wear enclosed shoes (i.e. no sandals or thongs) and long pants as you may need to wear a harness. Monday to Friday there is a lunch bar next to our office, for weekend classes, lunch options are limited in the very near vicinity.
4. USI: If you’re studying nationally recognised training in Australia, from 1st January 2015 you will be required to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). Your USI links to an online account that contains all your training records and results (transcript) that you have completed from 1st January 2015 onwards. The RTO submits all results to the USI register on an annual basis by the end of February. To create or retrieve your USI please go to www.usi.gov.au and bring this with you on the day of your training. TCE will be unable to issue your Statement of Attainment until we have received and verified your USI.
5. TCE is committed to providing its learners with flexible learning processes, where possible. This means that TCE focuses on the learning, rather than the teaching, to provide the best possible outcome for the learners. If you have concerns which could impact your learning, please discuss this with the Trainer / Assessor.
6. For the rights and responsibilites of learners, please refer to the Learner Handbook. (See link below)
7. The training you will be undertaking is competency based. The competencies required and assessments that will be undertaken for your course are clearly stated to you at the beginning of the course.
8. While on the premises, learners are required to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner. Please refer to the Learner Handbook for more information.
9. The Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) tool is available for all students prior to attending the training and the results will be used to assist each learner with their training. (Please see information on website).
10. If you wish to raise a concern, complaint or appeal please discuss with a TCE staff member and complete the necessary form as per TCE’s Complaints and Appeal Policy and Procedures.
11. Booking conditions and Refund Policy: Please refer to the policy attached in your booking confirmation email or see information on website.
12. Recognition of Prior Learning: Please refer to our website for more information on RPL.
12. Ensure you wear safety clothing and equipment as required by the risk assessment of the workplace or assessment environment.
14. The assessment requires you to demonstrate the skills and knowledge. The assessment has been divided into 2 main parts: A. Practical Assessment x 2 consecutive activities: B. Theory Assessment
Please click the link to access the Learner Handbook : Learner Handbook
Click on the links below for course specific instructions:
A level of English is required that enables you to understand the course content and be able to answer questions verbally, at the very least. If you do not have this level of English, we can put you in contact with services that can assist you.
Some courses may require a level of literacy and/or numeracy as a prerequisite. If so, you may need to demonstrate that you have the required levels.
To check your required LL&N, click the following link to complete our online Quiz. Click here
In accordance with Standards of RTO’s 2015 guidelines, we undertake to not take any advance payment of greater than $1,500 from any individual client.
Participants must arrive 15 minutes prior to ALL scheduled start times.
A 50% course rescheduling fee applies if the participant:
Under these circumstances the course fees are non-refundable and entry to class is not permissible.
Booking Conditions / Refund Policy
If you fail to attend your scheduled course, the course fee is non-refundable.
General Booking Conditions and Refund Policy
Training Course Experts is committed to client service and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
We have adopted the 13 Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The APPs came into effect on 12th March 2014. The APPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
A copy of the National Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner at www.privacy.gov.au.
What is Personal Information and why do we collect it?
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual.
Examples of Personal Information we collect include: names, addresses, email addresses, phone and facsimile numbers. This Personal Information is obtained in many ways including interviews, correspondence, by telephone, by email and via our website.
We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, providing information to our clients and marketing. We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure.
When we collect Personal Information we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
Sensitive information is defined in the Privacy Act to include information or opinion about such things as an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union or other professional body, criminal record or health information.
Sensitive information will be used by us only:
When purchasing courses online through Training Course Experts, your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 256-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.
256-bit SSL encryption is the current industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer service team on (08) 9225 5122.
Training Course Experts is committed to providing quality training and assessment in accordance with the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (SRTOs 2015). As such, Training Course Experts is required to have a policy and processes in place to manage and respond to allegations involving the conduct of staff, learners and third party training and assessment providers who provide services on behalf of Training Course Experts.
This policy is based on providing and maintaining training and assessment services that are fair and reasonable and afford a forum where issues or inadequacies can be raised and resolved. This process provides opportunity for complaints to be recorded, acknowledged and dealt with in a fair, efficient and effective manner.
The object of this policy is to ensure that Training Course Experts staff act in a professional manner at all times. This policy provides clients with a clear process to register a complaint. It ensures all parties involved are kept informed of the resulting actions and outcomes.
Training Course Experts acknowledges the clients’ right to lodge a complaint when they are dissatisfied with the training and /or assessment services and experiences that they have been provided by Training Course Experts.
Training Course Experts will ensure that clients have access to a fair and equitable process for expressing complaints, and that Training Course Experts will manage the complaint with fairness and equity.
Click to access our full TCE Complaints & Appeals Policy