Terms & Conditions
In accordance with Standards of RTO’s 2015 guidelines, we undertake to not take any advance payment of greater than $1,500 from any individual client.
Participants must arrive 15 minutes prior to ALL scheduled start times.
A 50% course rescheduling fee applies if the participant:
- is more than 10 minutes late from the class start time;
- does not have the correct (or insufficient) identification;
- does not complete the pre-learning course materials (where required);
Under these circumstances the course fees are non-refundable and entry to class is not permissible.
Booking Conditions / Refund Policy
If you fail to attend your scheduled course, the course fee in non-refundable.
- If you cancel your course and give less than 48hrs notice, your course fees are Non-Refundable
- If you cancel your course and give more than 48hrs notice, your money will be refunded minus a $20 Cancellation Fee
- If you reschedule your course within 48hrs of your scheduled course date, you will incur a 50% rescheduling fee of course fee.
- If you fail to attend your course due to illness and provide a medical certificate within 7 days of your course, you can reschedule at no extra charge.
- If you reschedule your course and give more than 48hrs notice of your course date, there will be no rescheduling fee.
General Booking Conditions and Refund Policy
- If we cancel a course at any time, participants will be offered the option to reschedule to an alternative class (at no extra cost), or receive a full refund of the course fees. No additional monies will be reimbursed to the participant for any other expenses incurred, or inconvenience caused.
- Refunds will be made by the same means with which the original payment was made (i.e. EFTPOS payment would result in an EFTPOS refund) and will be made to the same person that made payment.
- A fee of $30 per certificate will apply for any Certificates that need to be re-issued. Additional fees may apply for reissuing of Government Licenses or certificates.
- If deemed Not Yet Competent, all participants are eligible to re-sit the theory session and assessment on another day at no additional cost. If deemed Not Yet Competent a second time in the theory assessment, the participant is required to re-sit the theory session and assessment again and a fee of $70 will need to be paid prior to a new date being set.
- If deemed Not Yet Competent in the practical assessment the participant is required to re-sit the assessment for a fee of $160.00 which will need to be paid prior to a new date being set.
- Please see office staff for additional training rates, as they vary for each course.